Monday, August 20, 2012

NEW CAMERA!!!

So I have been away for 2 weeks and before I left,  I purchased a new camera from costco, NIKON D3100, so I could have wonderful pictures of our trip.  So awesome.  Just the simplest photo speaks a million!  I took some great photos of our trip through Utah and Idaho, so I will share them soon!!!  It is a fantastic camera.  Very easy to use and simple to learn the new features if you are not used to a NIKON brand.  I read through the manual quickly just to see all the features that I am not already familiar with.  Everything else is Super User friendly.  So don't be intimidated if you are, cause it is just too awesome to miss out on!!!
if you are interested here is the info on the camera!! HERE.

There still may be an instant savings of $200 or so if you hurry and buy.  This is a great deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment