Friday, April 19, 2013

Earth Day Shirts- Sport your country/state

Earth Day iscoming up and I am proud to say that I have been trying to be more earth friendly.  In the hopes of getting myself and my family more healthy in our eating habits, I have not been buying processed foods like I once did, I have been adding Gardening to my hobbies list, and I have been trying to find more natural ways to cure sickness instead of seeking out pharmecuticals.  I am so blessed to live in this day where there is so much technology to do the things that were once hard, but sometimes, back to the basics is what we need.  To help support our precious, beautiful earth and spread awareness, wear it!!  Using my Freezer Paper Tutorial HERE with written instructions.  I have made a few Earth shirts and state shirts.  I love them.  They are simple.








Here are some other cute ones that caught my eye!










Live Healthy, Be good to this place we call Home.
Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment