Thursday, March 13, 2014

You could be a Bellapia Clothing Co brand rep!

Are you in love with your little kid. Are they cute? So you love kids fashion? Do you take great photos of yor kids on a daily basis whether it's from your phone or a fancy camera? Do you use social media? Want some free clothes? Are you local in the Phoenix area?! Great then listen up. I would like to feature your kid as a brand rep. I will send you random items from my line for you to wear on your kid and in return you take awesome photos that I have the rights to use on social media, my website and blog. If your interested please contact me. I will conduct a small interview. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would love to help rep your line! Saw you at the Phoenix Flea and LOVED your table! You can see my girlies, 15 mo. Wren and 3 yrd old Evie on my instagram account: jesslrasmussen I have a blog that I started (new blogger) wrenlively.com. My home was also featured on A Beautiful Mess for a home tour last summer. I can send you my email if you would like as well! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete