Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hello! My name is Melissa!

Hey there!! My name is Melissa. I am a 27 year old wife and a mother and one of the few Arizona natives! I enjoy learning and trying out new skills whether it’s cooking, sewing, painting, decorating, and organizing. The list could go on!! I love crafts. When I’m not at the gym, running errands, or spending time with my son and husband, I love to be in my “craft room” working on my next project! 

I have known Tricia for 6 years now! She was actually the first person I met after being newly married in a new area.  While sitting next to her at a meeting in church she was asked to play the piano but had a 6 month old in her arms. She kindly, and quickly looked over at me and asked me to hold sweet Allisandria! That’s where it all began. She has been my confidant and friend through thick and thin and is truly one of the most amazing people I have met.


I am so excited and thrilled to officially become a part of Bellapia Clothing Company!! Over the years, Tricia has asked me to sew, cut, and create a few things for her company, especially during the busy holiday shopping and craft show times. It has been fascinating to watch her grow this business, little by little, each year! She has amazing talent and style and it is so fun to see it come out in a little toddler outfit worn by so many; I have loved helping her! I have watched her start this business from just ideas on paper and bring them all to reality in adorable colors and prints.  I absolutely love her style and all the creations she comes up with. Just like everyone else, I fall in love with everything she creates. I feel honored and excited to be a part of this company! I am thrilled to share the creativity of clothing and accessories from Tricia’s designs with you, the fans!!




No comments:

Post a Comment