Sunday, July 8, 2012

my pinterest list

any one esle feel overwhelmed when they are on pinterest or blog surfing?  I was visiting with my fantasticly rad friend and we were talking about life.  She put it perfectly.  "I was fine before I started reading blogs.  I was perfectly happy, I felt creative in my own way. Now I'm depressed and feel overwhelmed"  May not be her exact words, but pretty dang close.  I feel the same way.  It is hit or miss.  There are so many fun things to try and there are just not enough hours in the day, when you have other wonderful responsabilities that come with being a wife and mother.  There is one solution to this.  You just have to find that happy place in yourself and tell yourself that its ok.  Not everything needs to be done today. 

There are so many things I want to do and so many things I NEED to do.  Sometimes the line is blurry between the two.  I have my time set aside for doing work for my store.  Then I have time I need to set aside to craft for myself.  That list is quite long.  So I have had to prioritize the personal crafts.  I have decided to work on my home while fulfilling that craft "need".  So if you follow me on Pinterest you know I have a few decorating/home boards along with my DIY.  They are all things I want/need to do.  So I am starting now.    These images/sites have inspired me to make a collage of my beautiful family.

I have a couple ideas, but then again I have millions of photos so I could really do all that I have in mind.  That would be wonderful.  So check back as I cross this wonderful things off my Pinterest List.


2 comments:

  1. I liked this blog and just posted similar the same :-

    baby boy gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. One my girlfriends and I were just talking about that same thing!! Then I found an awesome quote that said, "I see these moms that can do everything, I should really get them to do some stuff for me!"

    ReplyDelete