Monday, December 9, 2013

Burlap Noel Banner



You know you have seen these around.  I have been eyeing them for the last year.  I had some extra burlap from making my stockings and my Christmas Tree Skirt from last year so I thought "Why not? I have 30 minutes"  These kinds of quick crafts I can do and any point through out the day.  They are quick and mindless.  So my littles don't get into to much trouble.


I cut some triangles, no I didn't measure, I just eyeballed it...again its quicker, and In my opinion, the more authentic and rustic when everything isn't crisp cut even.  Instead of stenciling the letters I hand did them with a sharpie. I love the way it turned out.  It looks faded and old.



Hot glued some large hemp string on the backs







and hung.  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment