Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Up coming Event!! Bellapia Open House

 
I am so excited to announce that I will be having my first Open House!  I new I needed to host my own skirt party, but I am glad I waited til now.  I have connected with great people these last few months that I am happy to have along with me! 
In this Party/Open house you will be able to purchase anything from my inventory, which I am working every so diligently on, as well as make custom skirt orders.  This is a great opportunity because you get to choose from hundreds of fabrics online.  Make a one of a kind maxi, or get a great set of Two Faced Pencil skirts for you and your minis!  This is the only time to get a custom, 1 of a kind, unique item from me. 
Along with Bellapia Designs, you will be able to shop J LaLa Designs, Park Lane Jewelry, Heritage of the Heart wood signs and other crafts, and Chocolate dipped Cherries. 
Since this is an open house event, Please come and go as you wish.  Bring your cash and plastic ;)  There will be great food, raffles, and prizes for the first 10 people to come!
Bring your friends! 
Because of the nature of this event, I would ask for children to be left at home.  There will be a lot going on. But if you want to purchase for your little, just take her measurements before hand. 
 
Please feel free to share!  This is your chance to come purchase items at a lower price! 
XOXO!!
Tricia
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment