Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bellapia Designs LLC Fall/Winter Collection Launch

Hey ya'll!  I am so excited to share my new women's collection with you.   I have stayed up many late nights brainstorming and choosing fabrics that I love and I hope you all will love.  I was so lucky to do a photo shoot with some beautiful girls and it went perfect.  We had a lot of inventory to shoot and lucky for me and them I shoot what I need and that's it.  Two hours tops for many outfit changes and 3 location changes.  It was amazing.  Yes, it is still 100 degrees here in Phoenix and I was asking them a lot when I said bring sweaters and scarfs so we can look as cozy as we can, cause the rest of the country is having normal weather for the season.  We Phoenicians don't start wearing long sleeves and scarfs until December.  So lets give these girls a round of applause for looking amazing in such hot heat.  Now I would like to present to you all my Women's collection.  Let me know what you think!  Collection drops Sept. 1st!! and I am gonna let you in on a little secret...Did you know our Handmade Kimonos can also be worn as scarfs?  For reals!  Go look!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment