Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fall Color Trends- Can I wear a maxi in the fall?

I have always been one to just wear what I want to wear.  Be comfortable and look fabulous.  It has been just the past couple of years that I have really tried to do the fun trendy things with each season.  Fall has been a fun one for me but I don't get to enjoy it very long being in Phoenix.  We are still battling 90 degree weather in October.  By the end of September we are all pretty much over it and and new list of bad words come out when we hop out of the shower into a bathroom that never seems to cool off.  We sweat.  All.  The.  Time.  No Bueno. There are colors and prints that are inspiring me this upcoming Fall/Winter season since we all still love our maxis and need to make them work with the heat,  so I will be working hard to coordinate little bits for you and your minis. 
crushing on this Burnt Orang and Mustard coordinates.  From Fine and Feather

Can't go wrong with a classic Nude Skirt.  I love the pop of the black and white.  From The Berry



I Still love me some good Aztec print.  I love the chucky sweater.  This is a great transtition piece because you already have your boyfriend white v neck and your skirt (most likely)  Add that loose over sized sweater and your set.  From Twenties Girl Style

And the ever so classic Black Maxi.  What a great basic and goes with literally everything.  You can find your self wearing this more than any other skirt.  Dressing it up or down, the possibilities are plenty.  You may just want to stock up on a few! From Style Sizzle

So Just a few things that have my wheels turning as I am picking out fabric for my FW2014 collection.  Any suggestions or requests are always helpful too!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment